Every starter in a developing country needs assistance, that’s why the rate of circulation of the latest UNESCO financial assistance is high.
The circulation is particularly prevalent on a messaging app, WhatsApp, and on the largest social media platform, Facebook.
Mode of application for UNESCO financial assistance ($1,000)
For you to apply for the assistance, you must have been referred by another person with this kind of message below:
“The UNESCO Association provides financial assistance to needy groups across the world at a cost of $ 1000. Please register to receive financial assistance from here ~> http://bit.ly/UNESCO-help * You have been invited by GBADE ….. LEKAN”
The underlined link above takes you to the next page where:
- You are asked your age
- Whether you are married or divorced or single
- You are also asked your financial situation whether you are poor or average income
- Finally you are asked your full name, country, city and phone number
You’re congratulated with a message that you’re on your way to getting the sum of $1,000 as UNESCO financial assistance.
But you are told that the money won’t come unless you shared the message on WhatsApp with your contacts for you to receive the $1,000 financial assistance.
Is $1,000 UNESCO financial assistance real or scam?
UNESCO does offer financial assistance, but it’s majorly on International Fund for the Promotion of Culture (IFPC) not to just anyone.
The latest UNESCO financial assistance is absolutely a scam.
This is why:
1. Take a look at the link above, it is preceded with a name hidden under a shortened service called bitly. It means the person behind the link above have used bit.ly to shorten the main domain name under which it operates.
2. Clicking the link will definitely reveal the real domain name which takes you to com-prize.com/unesco/ which doesn’t belong to UNESCO or any of its agencies.
3. It’s a SCAM because UNESCO will never hide under any shorten link to apply for any of its available assistance.
4. All applications for any kind of assistance is 100% done on the official website of UNESCO.
5. UNESCO will also not mandate you to circulate any message WhatsApp or Facebook for you to get its financial assistance.
6. Also, UNESCO doesn’t operate such assistance at this hour,
7. Another red flag you should look out for in this SCAM $1,000 UNESCO financial assistance is: If you didn’t or you are slow to share the last page with your WhatsApp contact it’ll redirect you to another Canada Visa Lottery Scam site which have been designed by the same set of people.
Remember infobase told you that Canadian government doesn’t have Visa Lottery like the United States of America.
You can only apply for any of the available Canadian Immigration Options to enter the country.
Does UNESCO have any financial assistance?
Established in 1946 the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation(UNESCO) does have financial assistance which is called International Fund for the Promotion of Culture (IFPC).
UNESCO provides several funding opportunities, corresponding to specific scopes, activities and target groups.
UNESCO IFPC’s is only the organisation’s fund in the field of culture that also directly funds individuals, particularly artists and creators.
IFPC fund isn’t for everyone but for
- public bodies with specific responsibility for the promotion of culture and artistic creation;
- non-governmental organizations and non-profit private bodies whose objectives are in conformity with those of the Fund and whose activities contribute to the promotion of culture and artistic creation.
And to apply for this kind of fund you must abide by the stipulated guidelines “subject to availability of resources and taking into account the projects’ compliance with all of certain criteria”
We urge you to be careful with personal information you share with people online or unverified financial assistance platform online.
Such information may be used against you as possibilities are that you begin to get unsolicited emails and messages purposely designed to dupe you.
UNESCO $1,000 financial assistance is a SCAM you should AVOID.
You’re free to use the Share button link below to share the news with others who might receive the same message.
Have you applied for UNESCO financial assistance? Tell us and we’ll tell you what to do.