You can now change your N-power state of Place of Primary Assignment within the newly designed NPVN Portal, this post focuses on N-power redeployment application Guide.
In one of our previous posts, infobase told you that you can carry out any task within your N-power Volunteer Portal, this means that you may not really need to send complaints to N-power email address again since you communication directly with N-power support team right inside your NPVN dashboard.
Why N-power Redeployment Application?
In a situation whereby you filled Ibadan, but you found Ilorin upon profile activation or login, then this guide on how to apply for redeployment is for you.
Before then, your deployment will be handled by your state focal person in collaboration with your state government.
This time, offices of the National orientation Agency (NOA) in all the 776 local governments are playing crucial role in this regard.
Infobase Media is calling of NOA to publish all his physical addresses in all LGAs in Nigeria. We’ve requested for this severally on their Facebook page last year ,up till now no response.
That said, we’ve heard stories of beneficiaries who chose Ikom, but erroneously found Obudu in their NPVN profile.
Several of such cases are found in every state of the federation. The Npower programme is designed in a way to make you closer to your community (your place of residence) where you’re expected to play a significant role in affecting lives positively.
If you reside in Ibadan for instance and you found Oyo (which you’ve not even filled), leaving that way won’t be the best.
You’ll be spending more on transport fare than your expected N30,000 monthly stipend. Apply for deployment NOW!
N-power Redeployment Application Guide
1) As usual, login to your NPVN dashboard using your phone number and your password
2) Click the option by your left hand side if you’re using a Samsung Pad, Techno Droid, iPhone, or any other Android devices.
3) From the drop down you’ll see I) announcement, ii) Help and Support
4) Click Help&Support
5) It’ll upload “Report an Issue” click on it.
6) Click on complain type, from the drop down menu you’ll see options like: payment, profile, verification, deployment, redeployment, device selection, and resignation. Select “REDEPLOYMENT”
7) Choose the appropriate title. Let your title be captivating for it to elicit click from N-power support team.
Sample of some title you can use for redeployment:
A) Erroneous Deployment
B) Wrong location details
C) Ikom instead of Calabar
D) Ibadan not Ogbomosho etc.
8) In the message box, explain why you are redeploying. You need a valid proof, and cogent reason for your redeployment application to be granted.
Then hit SUBMIT.
N-power will respond to your complaint if it’s valid.
Note: N-power has the final decision on this issue. And this option MAY be deactivated if it’s misused by beneficiaries. If you don’t need redeployment, don’t apply for it.
What other issues are you having? Share with us right we’d be glad to help you . Or you can contact N-power on its social media page.
Infobase will never demand money from you , our NPOWER guide is absolutely free.
Our guides have helped solved thousands of N-power issues since the job initiative programme began in 2016.
We shall continue to research to make you have great user experience while using this platform and Npower .
Use contact us if you want to partner with us or place an advert. We can help you reach millions of Nigerian youths everyday.
Find us on Facebook: @infobasecomng
Twitter: @infobasecomng or @npowerngs