This guide is for those who will applying to one of the latest vacancies in the Nigeria Prisons Service (NPS) announced today April 30, 2018.
Enter the official application portal through this link http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
Create an account using your email address if you’re a first timer. However you’ll be required to fill your first name, surname , and create a password at this stage. Make sure you cross-check for spelling before clicking submit.
You’re immediately taken to application portal for you to begin your registration, which has six stages:
- Work Experience
If you haven’t checked the available positions, Click Here to know more about the available category/positions.
Note: If the category isn’t coming up, you only to refresh. That could be due to traffic, or bad network service.
1) For some of you who’ll be applying on your Android Tablets or iPhone, make sure you resize your documents, photos in order to have a smooth registration.
2) It’s advisable to use any of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or any other advanced browsers that have the capability to load online forms so as to have great user experience.
3) Don’t supply information you can not substantiate.
4) Clear your browser cache if you are having some challenges loading the page.
5) If you’re finding it difficult to access the application portal, it’s better to close the page , come back to try later.
6) Finally, make sure you first go through the positions where vacancies are available, look for the one that best fit your qualification, because double registration may lead to disqualification.
Have you been able to submit your application? Or you’re still finding it difficult due to traffic to the NPS 2018 portal?
Share your thoughts with us.