N-power official social media channels are the medium through which the team addresses issues, and keep beneficiaries updated.
Since the take off of the job initiative programme in 2016, its social media handles have been used to significantly addressed some national issues affecting Nigerian youths in larger perspective.
What are the N-power official social media channels?
power is actively present on six major social media platforms to reach out to volunteers and get issues resolved.
We could say that N-power wasn’t really active on social media at the outset of the programme, but as we moved into six months into the programme, it became actively present on social media 24/7.
That was a sign that N-power programme wasn’t and isn’t a joke.
Kudos to Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede and its team at the N-power Situation Room in Abuja, who are behind the scene.
Why you may want to contact N–power on its offical social media Channels
- For 2017 application error
- For problem login in to your NPVN portal (N-Power Volunteer Network)
- You can also contact Npower on its official social media channelsfor payment problem, this is for 2016 first batch of successful volunteers.
- For issues related to bribery and corruption in State Npower Coordination. N-power is FREE! You don’t need political influence to be chosen. In a case whereby someone is trying to exploit you, reach the scheme on Facebook.
- For suggestions on how to improve the programme.
- To share your testimonies with other volunteers, Nigerians, and the rest of the World about the significance of the job initiative programme.
“I’m happy I’m witnessing a new Nigeria,” Mr. Vincent, one of the volunteers in Akwa Ibom State told NpowerNG Solutions recently
To be N-power Reporter in your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) by sharing photos of you and what you’re currently engaged in. For instance, we’ve N-Agro Volunteers, who share agro-pictures of their activities in their farm settlement. You can do the same whether you’re Npower Teach, Npower VAIDS, or Npower Health.
Don’t forget to check out our guide on how to onboard yourself if you have not done so.
Here are the full list of N-power official social media channels:
1) N-power on Twitter:
N-power is present on the microblogging platform. Initially only 140 characters were allowed per tweet, but it announced doubling it early this year.
You can now tweet 280 characters in a tweet. We must commend N-power team for professionally using this platform to pass message across to volunteers, even when they had to battle withlimited characters.
N-power twitter handlers converted long messages to photo, which they shared on twitter and afforded them to beat the limited characters on twitter.
To contact N-power on twitter, simply create a twitter account and ask your question by mentioning @npower_ng (http://www.twitter.com/npower_ng) in your tweet, your inquiry would be attended to. N-power is very responsive on twitter than Facebook, our monitoring team says.
The responsiveness could also be attributed to the fact that limited number of N-power volunteers are on twitter, most of them are more used to Facebook.
2) N-power on Facebook:
Facebook is inarguably the most popular and used social media platform in Nigeria.
Easy to set, and makes it easy to get connected with friends. Today N-power can boast of more than 300, 000 fans on the largest social media on the planent.
N-power Facebook page is verified with a blue tick, that separates it from hundreds of other similar pages on Facebook. Here is how to contact N-power on Facebook.
Unlike the 2016 First Batch Recruitment Exercise of N–power, whereby the social media channels of the scheme was virtually nowhere to be found, N–power Nigeria 2017 Recruitment is different.
You can now contact N-Power Nigeria on Facebook for instant results!
You can reach N-power Nigeria on Facebook for whatever complaints you could be having.
How to contact Npower Nigeria o Facebook
- Login to your facebook account
- Search for “Npowerng” or simply click on com/npowerng
- Like the page and follow the threads or follow N-power Guide Discussions
Check them out with the handle @NpowerNG (http://www.facebook.com/npowerng)
3) N-power on Nairaland:
Another active medium to contact N-power which volunteers and applicants haven’t adequately explore is Nairaland, the most famous and largest forum in Nigeria.
An N-power dedicated trend has been created for the purpose of attending to N-power problems: @NpowerNG on Nairaland (http://www.nairaland.com/npowerng)
4) N-power on Instagram:
Even though instagram is mostly used for photo sharing, N-power looks beyond that. Whatever social medium you have preference for, it’s there to share updates with you.
N-power Instagram account is: @Npower_ng (http://www.instagram.com/npower_ng)
5) N-power on Telegram
Are you using the instant messaging app Telegram? N-power is also there to attend to whatever issu you might be facing @NpowerNG (http://www.telegram.com/npowerng)
Download the app and use the link above to get in touch with N-power.
6) N-power on Medium
Medium is a publishing platform most Nigerians have not started exploring. Medium like facebook, allows you to create account and publish whatever you think is going to benefit the medium community.
Apart from that fact, corporate bodies are also allowed to create a corporate account for their brand, all for FREE.
Medium is some years from now is going to be platform to beat. Apart from just publishing on medium, you can also make money from your publications by signing up for as a partner, however, this advantage is still limited to some countries.
But the bottom line is that you can find N-power Nigeria on medium for updates at @npower (www.medium.com/@npower)
7) N-power Authentic Whatsapp Group
WhatsApp is course the most popular messaging app, to contact N-power on WhatsApp, use this phone number: 09096245802 (WhatsApp only)
Of course, there are more than a thousand WhatsApp Groups across the country-PPA WhatsApp Group, Local Government, State and Zonal WhatsApp Group, N-Teach, N-Agro, N-Health all have groups created on WhatsApp to share useful information and updates about the N-power job initiative programme.
There’s nothing bad about that, but there’s one WhatsApp Group controlled by the N-power Situation Room, better still, N-power Headquarters in Abuja, and the number to join the group is 09096245802
Purpose of N-power WhatsApp Number/Group
1) To receive latest news
2) To broadcast
3) For news letter from Npower headquarters in Abuja.
4) Just like the support email, it can be used to send payment complaints
5) To report cases of extortion.
6) To share photos of impact you’re making in your PPA and community
7) To tell your own story about the progress you’ve made so far #MuchMore etc
How to join the WhatsApp Group
1) Store the phone number 09096245802 on your WhatsApp enabled device as NpowerNG
2) It should automatically come up in your contacts, in case you’re not seeing it, then refresh your WhatsApp contacts
3) Send your complaint there, or any other thing you’ve got to share there.
-Pls no call
If you got no acknowledgment or reply don’t worry it’ll be attended to.
Other important means of contacting N-power:
1) firstname.lastname@example.org: for complaint related to payment and correction of names.
2) email@example.com : for those who applied in 2017 who had application issue. Such application is no longer entertained anyway.
3) firstname.lastname@example.org: Last time we tried sending complaint to this is bounced back.
4) email@example.com : this is for N-power 2017 who are yet to be deployed.
5) firstname.lastname@example.org: for resolving issues related to apps and training materials on your device.
N-power contact phone numbers:
9Mobile (former etisalat):
N-power Payment Issue Phone Numbers
Any other N-power related social media accounts apart from the ones mentioned above are not authentic.
Only N-power official social media channels can pass real and confirmed message regarding the job programme.
N-power Nigeria is a programme designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to engage 500,000 Nigerian young graduates who are unemployed.
Find us on on the following social media channels for updates:
YouTube: Infobase Media;
Medium: Infobase Media
Google Plus: Infobase