N-power verified logo for the 2016 batch of the job initiative programme means that they have passed through the required screening process.
The N-power verified logo is particularly found in the NPVN portal of successful N-power candidates.
What is N-power verified logo for 2016 First Batch?
N-power verified logo is a sign that the verification exercise and its list has been confirmed and authenticated by the technical unit of N-power in Abuja.
If N-power verified logo has already appeared on your NPVN portal, it means the verification you did during verification period has been authenticated by the N-power Headquarters in Abuja.
If your name has been authenticated in Abuja based on the verification list forwarded by your state focal officer, N-power verifed logo will definitely appear on your NPVN portal.
Simply put: N–power verified logo means the formal receipt of the verification list from your state.
Significance of N–power verified logo
The logo is significant in three ways:
1) It means your name has officially entered N-power portal.
2) It means your details has been confirmed and stamped by N-power, Abuja. That is there is no conflict between the information you provided and your bank account details.
If you’re still battling with the issue of incoherence in BVN and bank account name you might not have the verified logo in your portal.
3) The N-power verified logo is also necessary before device selection option can appear on your portal. That is device selection options can’t appear on your portal if your portal is yet to have the verified logo.
N–power verified logo doesn’t appear on my NPVN portal, why?
The verified logo is being handled in batches, if it’s yet to appear on your portal, you need not worry it’ll appear.
However, if the verified list sent by your state focal person is yet to be authenticated by N-power in Abuja, the logo won’t appear on your portal.
If you’re still battling with bank account/portal details differences, the verified logo might not appear on your NPVN portal.
N-power verified logo means the formal receipt of the verification list from your state.
Update on N-power verified logo
This is to notify all Npower volunteers, who are yet to be paid due unavailability of logo can now begin to check their npvn portal.
This is because npower team is working on the issues on its table.
Significance of this development is that:
- Your issue of nonpayment will be resolved.
- The option to select your npower device will then appear in your portal
- The option to upload your ID and your photo will also come up.
Login to your NPVN Portal right now to check it.
If the N-power verified logo is yet to come up, please check again because all outstanding issues will be resolved.
Join Infobase Media on the following social media channels for updates:
YouTube: Infobase Media;
Medium: Infobase Media
Google Plus: Infobase