Graduate analyst (distribution) job at Etisalat
Etisalat, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of Graduate analyst (distribution) in its firm
- Monitor and track all stocks received in the central warehouse and ensure inventory records are updated.
- Ensure that all stock receipts into the central warehouse are promptly and accurately received on the system.
- Ensure that all regiobnal stock transfers from the central warehouse are captured on the inventory system.
- Assist in the planning of weekly stock allocation and distribution.
- Carry out system’s P.O receipts for all central wareouse stock transactions.
- Ensure that stock transfers to regional warehouse, retail shops and all channel partners’ stock pick-up locations are captured on the inventory system.
- Participate in stock reconciliations for various warehouse locations.
- Participate in the monthly warehouse stock count exercise.
- Carry out other duties as requested by line manager.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- 1-year post-NYSC work experience in warehouse operations.
- Exerience in inventory management and control.
- Good computer skills Familiarity with MS Office Suite – especially able to effectively use Word, Excel and Powerpoint for database and reporting.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application on etisalat recruitment portal by creating an account