Npower 2017 beneficiary can login to their NPVN portal to check their N-power Identification (ID). This is how to check your ID.
Login to your NPVN dashboard, here is the direct link: www.npvn.npower.gov.ng/dashboard
Use your phone number or email address as your username, and enter your password.
Here are some of the things you have on your dashboard:
- A green badge, which means you’ve been verified
- Status: “Onboarded” meaning you’re ready to be deployed by your state government, while the Federal Government is ready to start paying your monthly salary of N30,000.
- Your full name
- Your gender
- Your date of birth
- Batch: If you’re 2016 it means you’ll see (1), if you’re 2017 batch you’ll see (2)
- N-power ID: Every beneficiary has an identification now something like N-Teach-2017-0076383. The ID contains your programme, your batch, and number. This is just like your NYSC state code.
- Programme you selected during registration period.
- Your contact details, which include your email address, phone number, home address, LGA, state, and your geopolitical zone
- And finally your bank details, your BVN, bank and account number.
If your account number starts with “0” there’s possibility that it’s missing, stay calm
For instance if your account number is: 006543765, you may see just 6543765 while the first two “0s” are missing.
You don’t need to worry, unless such is in the middle of your account and you found that it’s missing.
Infobase believes that the tool used in this aspect can’t show 0 at the beginning.
I can’t find my Selected device
You’re not alone if you found out that no device shows up. Though during registration, every applicant was given the option to choose a device.
Two things are likely here:
- It’s either N-power has it at its data base, which may be activated on your NPVN dashboard later for you to see
- Or list of accredited N-power tablet devices is shown in your profile for you re-select your preferred tablet device.
Npower tablet devices for the second batch include the following:
- AfriOne Npower iPad
2) Samsung Npower Tablets: Check our Review
3) Npower RLG Tablets
4) Npower Zinox Zpad Tablets
5) Floss Signature Npower Tablets
You shouldn’t worry about this if you’re 2017 batch as you’ve not been deployed. Your payment will start showing up when you start working.
Only the first batch can see their payment history.
Do you still have other challenges exploring your NPVN portal? Talk to us