Batch ‘A’ NYSC prospective corps members will begin the printing of their call up letter this week, in accordance with how the management of National Youth Service Corps(NYSC) outlined it in official timetable.
NYSC Mobilization Time-Table For 2018 Batch A
1. 2018 Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilization Workshop 5th – 9th March 2018-√√√
2. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members. 5th March – 16th April 2018-√√√
3. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback 9th – 13th March 2018√√√
4. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 9th – 13th March 2018√√√
5. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs 19th – 24th March 2018√√√
6. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 26th March – 8th April 2018√√√
7. Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department 9th – 11th April, 2018
8. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions (stream I) 12th – 15th April, 2018
9. On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) 12th – 16th April, 2018
10. 2018 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course (Stream I and II)
So if you paid for online call-up letters during online registration you are to follow the steps below.
How to print your NYSC Call Up Letter (Batch A Stream I)
Visit the NYSC official portal at http://portal.nysc.org.ng
Login with your registered e-mail and password that you used during online registration.
Click on “Print Call Up Letter” link to access and print your call-up letter.
If you’re not ready to print it immediately, you can save it your computer or flash drive for printing later.
All the best as you prepare to serve your fatherland.