Do you know that you can prepare natural hair loss treatment for yourself, which are effective and requires no surgical expenses?
Hair loss can affect men, women and children. It is a medical condition that can affect anyone. And there are hair clinic around the world, even in Nigeria, but such treatment is usually expensive.
Such treatment can cost N200,00 or more.
That’s why we’ve put this nonsurgical and natural hair loss article together to assist those who can’t afford clinical treatment.
Baldness is one of the intense types of hair loss, which typically means excessive hair loss from your scalp.
Before making any attempt to grow your hair whether medically, make sure to talk with your doctor to know the cause and the best treatment options suitable for your condition.
However, this natural remedy we provide here doesn’t have any medical implication, though it hasn’t been certified by the approximate government agency (NAFDAC).
If your head has been taken over by dandruff, and left untreated for a long time, you may begin to lose hair.
To treat dandruff, hair treatment cream that contains sulphur, menthol, sheabutter has been effective.
Damatol hair cream is one of them. However, you will have to apply it like two times a day to get best and fast effective result within five days.
To treat hair loss it is important to find out the cause.
Why do you need natural hair loss treatment?
It’s very important to know some of the causes of your sudden hair loss. Medically, the exact cause of hair loss may not be fully understood, but according Mayo Clinic here are some of the factors that can make you experience hair loss:
1) Heredity (this has to do with family history). If family member from your father or mother side has baldness.
2) Sudden hair cut which has been left for a longer time, particularly among men. We can’t medically verify this, but we learnt a man can lose hair if he has been keeping his hair (popularly called ‘old school’) and suddenly goes “skin”. In this kind of situation the hair may not grow as it used to be.
3) Stress can also cause hair loss. If you don’t take your rest at the right time. If pressure is all written on you all the time.
4) Emotional shock. Did you loss a dear one? This may be temporary though.
5) Age. One begin to lose hair at certain stage. This isn’t general though, I’ve seen a 90-year old man with good hair.
6) Poor nutrition. Poor diet can make you lose hair.
7) Hormonal changes
9) Radiation therapy to the head. The hair may not grow back the same as it was before.
10) You may also experience hair loss if you apply highly sensitive cream that contains powerful chemical substance into your hair. This is common among women,who apply highly sensitive cream they call relaxer.
11) Hair Infection: ” Neglected hair, that is hair that is not washed regularly and looked after, may become infected.”The infections include: head lice, ringworm, and dandruff.
Effective Natural Hair Loss Treatment
There are natural treatment for men and women you can take to prevent further hair loss and even grow more healthy hairs.
And similar to hair loss is the concern for beard growth among men. All bearded men have different reasons for their choice. That’s another topic for another day.
Check below for the 8 effective ways to grow your hair naturally.
1) Eat a nutritionally balanced diet. Diet that contains protein, iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Zinc haven proven effective.
2) Avoid tight hairstyles, such as braids, buns or ponytails.
3) Avoid compulsively twisting, rubbing or pulling your hair.
4) Treat your hair gently when washing and brushing. A wide-toothed comb may help prevent pulling out hair.
5) Avoid harsh treatments such as hot rollers, curling irons, hot oil treatments and permanents.
6) Trim your hair instead of going “skin” if you have been doing “old school” for a long time.
For the rest of the treatment, let’s go 100% herbal:
7) Whisk an egg yolk and mix with half a mashed avocado and a spoonful of honey. Massage onto damp, clean hair and leave for 30 minutes before rinsing thoroughly.
8) If you can’t find ingredients for number 7 solution, here is another natural way to improve your hair growth and have healthy hair.
Add 4 lemons along with the garlic in a blender and mix well to prepare a good mixture.
Add the honey and linseed, and stir all the ingredients well.
Pour the mixture in a glass jar, close it with a lid and store in the fridge for preservation.
Take one tablespoon of the mixture before each meal. Imadeufamous.com recommends wooden spoon.
Taking it three times per day before each meal will help you improve your hair growth and your overall health.
How can you get effective result from natural hair loss treatment?
For you to get an effective result consider to implement some of the following tips:
- Pay attention to your sleep, 8-hour is the way to go
- Take your exercise seriously to improve circulation and help hormones get into the follicles.
- Stress can cause hair loss, so do all you can to lower stress
- Steer clear of excessive alcoholic drinks.
- Talk to your doctor about some drugs that could hinder hair growth. Some of the drugs include: opiate painkillers, statins, SSRI’s, beta-blockers, and antifungal.
- Take the right nutrients.
- Take supplements that stimulate hair growth. Minoxidil is one of them. It’s a “pharmaceutical solution that men use mostly to stimulate the growth on scalp hair,” beardedresources.com
Which other kind of natural hair loss treatment have you found effective?
Share your thoughts with us.