Here are the NpowerNG 2017 physical verification requirements for the pre-selected applicants:
1) Birth certificate :
This could be your Baptismal Card, affidavit of age declaration, Valid photo ID card like National ID card, Bio Data Page of International Passport, Voters Card.
2) Proof of Address of Residence : You can use any of the following : National ID card, Utility bill like PHCN bill, Water bill, Easter bill, Voters Card, General Knowledge of local area.
3) Academic Qualifications :
Bachelor’s Degree, statement of result or transcript
OND Certificate statement of result or transcript
HND certificate statement of result or transcript
NCE certificate statement of result or transcript
Other certificate that corresponds with qualifications specified in the application
4) NYSC Documents
NYSC certificate of discharge
NYSC exemption document
The Physical Verification stage is the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.
Physical Verification will commence on Monday, December 4th and end Friday, December 15th, 2017 across Nigeria. In the week of the 4th, States will have different start dates. For example, State A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th.
Additional things to note
1. Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
2. You are NOT required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
3. Follow instructions at the center. Be orderly. Be courteous.
4. Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
5. Do NOT use information from blogs or unofficial N-Power Channels. Use information shared on our official N-Power pages.
6. Follow the instructions carefully
If you are unclear about something posted here, ask us for clarity.