There are opportunities around you, if only you could tap into them at the appropriate time. One of such hottest business opportunities at this time is KWESE dealership.
In case you just heard about KWESE, it’s another Digital TV, Pay TV, Free-to-Air TV, and digital firm premised on the concept of TV everywhere and anywhere, which aimed to revolutionising the media industry in Africa.
What advantage is it going to use over the existing Digital TV?
Kwese is a brand of Econet Media Limited, the media arm of Econet, one of Africa’s leading Telecoms, Media & Technology groups.
In terms of digital aspect of it, KWESE is coming to the market with verse experience in telecom industry into digital TV.
With presence in 12 countries in such a shortest time, it’s such a digital TV with great prospect.
They’re present in Nigeria, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Malawi, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda, and Zambia; you’re just a step away from becoming a KWESE partner.
How to partner KWESE
Two types of partners are available:
- Mega dealer
- Super dealer
To be a mega dealer you will need to be situated in a province with the biggest warehouse i.e in one of states in Nigeria.
As a mega dealer, you’re in-charge of a state. This isn’t limited to just one state. You could expand to get dealership in other states. It’s all about investment.
Your store will be like a visual office, branded Kwese
Quantity to buy to become a mega dealer:
You must be in position to buy quantity of more than 100 decoders plus or else a reasonable number.
- Super dealer
This is designed for small and medium businesses, who do not have the huge capital to buy in large quantity. You become an E-dealer, i.e buys stock online via KWESE website
Quantity to buy to become an e-dealer dealer:
For an E-dealer, you need to buy a minimum of 5 decoders. If you buy at this time of a promo, you get additional one as BONUS.
How to Apply
Applying to become an authorized Kwesé Dealer can be done these easy steps:
- Simply click the apply button https://dealer.kwese.com/ and complete the application form. You will then be prompted to provide or fill your details under General, Contact and Business information.
- After in putting and attaching your details, then click on Submit
- Once you’ve submitted your application form you’ll hear back from a Kwesé representative within 5 working days.
- If your application is approved you will be invited to a training workshop where Kwesé team will provide you with all the tools you need.
- The final step is to invite you to the online dealer portal which will provide you with easy online tools to manage your journey with Kwesé.
- And if successful you will be given the login details and password to proceed login and purchase the stock
This will follow after you have been approved
You will receive official communication
Kwesé network is Africa’s first truly converged media company with pan-African businesses in Pay TV, Free-to-Air TV, and Digital.
Kwesé is a distinctly African entertainment company, disrupting the industry by breaking through the confines of traditional approaches to broadcasting. We aim to meet the needs of an increasingly dynamic and globally connected African viewer by providing affordable, premium content to audiences across the continent.
We can’t achieve this without partners like you and have put this dealer program together in order to find partners who belive in our vision and would like to work with us in achieveing this.
How to contact KWESE Representative
You can chat with online rep. any time or use any of the following social media channels: