N-power Headquarters is inviting interested existing beneficiaries to its Situation Room to have an experience of the daily routine of its “Power House”
The invitation is opened to Npower 2016 Existing beneficiaries. This would afford the selected ones to experience the activities of the NpowerNG Team, who runs 24/7 support to existing and new applicants on all the major social media channels in Nigeria.
“The N-Power NG Situation Room is the backroom operations of all that you hear about N-Power in Nigeria and around the world,” says on its official Facebook Page
What is Situation Room?
Situation Room can be referred to as the power house of an organization where important information is disseminated to the public.
“Situation Room is a room at a military or political headquarters where the latest information on a military or political situation is channeled,” Dictionary.com
The statement read:
“We would like to invite existing beneficiaries who are interested to visit and experience the behind-the-scenes operations at the N-Power Situation Room.
Now, please note that this Situation Room is in Abuja and while it is open to everyone, we will not bear the cost for anyone’s visit.
We will invite people in batches of 20 between 11.00am – 5pm.
We will pick from interested beneficiaries on all our Social Media Channels and publish the list.
Criteria for Npower Situation Room Visit
The qualifications for you enjoy this privilege are:
- You must be an existing beneficiary
2. N-PowerNG will NOT bear the cost of this visit for any person or group.
3. Beneficiaries will be picked across our Social Media Channels.
4. Beneficiaries will be selected in groups of 20.
5. First selected group of 20 will ExperienceNPowerNG on Wednesday, August 16th, 2017.
- Login to Facebook
- Go to NpowerNG Official Facebook Page
- Locate the thread
- Then post your Name and State, LGA and PPA in the comment section.
That’s all, you’ll be contacted