What can I do to make money in Nigeria, particularly lucrative business ideas in Nigeria with low capital 2017?
In this era, most youths are tired of just sitting at home. Entrepreneurship seems to be the saviour, and more people are asking: What can I do to make money in Nigeria, particularly lucrative business ideas in Nigeria with low capital 2017?
So we at infobase decided to come up with a list of simple, low investment small business ideas to start with little money.
Below are The Viable Top 20 Small Scale Business Ideas in Nigeria 2017
- Making Beads: This is one of the many businesses that require little skills and generates a lot of revenue. Good enough, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation, Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede, talked about this in his August 2, 2017 Facebook Live Chat with Nigerian Youths, who are currently in the employ of Federal Government.
- Sports Viewing Centre: Daily, the number of sports fans in Nigeria increases. People go to great lengths to watch the big matches especially the EPL and opening a sports viewing center can rake in a lot of profit if done right.
- Phone Repair: People have reasons to repair phone regularly- ranging from screen cracks to motherboard repair.
- Mini-wholesale: There are needs everywhere. People will patronise you if you just have the things they need.
- Opening a Barber’s Shop or Hair Saloon: People pay a lot to look beautiful and good.
- Farming Produce Storage: There’s need for food everywhere. Being a food producer and having a good storage system would make a lot of money for you.
- Photography: There are a lot of parties and people who want to remember certain days. If you are creative and have the ability to socialise, you will surely enjoy this option. The technological advancement in tablet devices has not stopped photography as a profession from being shinning. People want the events in creative shots.
- Game Centre: Youths have a knack for exciting things and game is one of those exciting things.
- Snack Making: Even if you’re not an expert, you can learn and employ an expert.
- Catering Service: Even if you are just learning how to makes snacks etc, people are in need of good catering services You can add flavor to people’s menu!
- Blogging: Do you have two passions? Ability to write and a love for researching and sharing information, this is one of the “best start at home business ideas in Nigeria” to do at the moment. A good choice if you like to earn dollars, especially when dollar to naira exchange rate is on the high side.
You can possibly design simple blog by yourself on blogger or WordPress (or a professional can get it done for you in affordable price), write unique contents, publish, apply for Google Adsense so that Ads will begin to show on your blog. Whenever your fans click on any of the ads on your blog, Google will credit your adsense account. You’ll be paid in dollars, if you reach payment threshold. You can then sell your dollar in the exchange market if you wish.
- Teaching: Every knowledge sells. Being knowledgeable in a particular field can pay you if you can impact it on others.
- Consultancy Services: Experience and knowledge are wealth. If you have experience in some particular niche or businesses, you can offer consultancy services.
- Rental Services: Nigerians love to party and attend events and occasions, so you can offer rental service for the things needed e.g. canopies and chairs etc.
- Car Wash Service
- Laundry Services: This business is such that you don’t even need to wash with the hand. You can use a machine and employ people to assist you with the work.
- Fashion Designing: When you are good with creativity, you are sure to make a lot of money.
- Phone Sales: The online world is more mobile and Nigeria is not left out, the sales of mobile phones especially Android phones are always on the increase. You can catch into this hot lucrative business.
- Repairing of Computers: If you have a technical know-how of computers, you can make them pay while you render your service.
- Sachet Water Business: People consume water and have a love for ‘clean’ one.
That’s all on ” Top 20 Small Scale Business Ideas in Nigeria With Low Capital “,