Npower Nigeria Facebook Complaints Page www.facebook.com/npowerng
The job initiative programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria tagged N-Power Scheme, which is designed to reduce unemployment among Nigeria youths, is VERY active on the social media in this 2017 Second Phase Recruitment.
Unlike the 2016 First Batch Recruitment Exercise of NpowerNG, whereby the social media channels of the scheme was virtually nowhere to be found, Npower Nigeria 2017 Recruitment is different.
You can now contact N-Power Nigeria on social media (Facebook) for instant results!
You can reach Npower Nigeria on Facebook for whatever complaints you could be having.
Npower Nigeria Facebook Complaints is at npowerng: www.facebook.com/npowerng
How to contact Npower Nigeria o Facebook
- Login to your facebook account
- Search for “Npowerng” or simply click on facebook.com/npowerng
- Like the page and follow the threads or follow NpowerNG Guide Discussions
Why you might want to contact NpowerNG on Facebook
- For 2017 application error
- For problem login in to your NPVN portal (N-Power Volunteer Network)
- You can also contact Npower on Facebook for payment problem, this is for 2016 first batch of successful volunteers.
- For issues related to bribery and corruption in State Npower Coordination . N-power is FREE! You don’t need political influence to be chosen. In a case whereby someone is trying to exploit you, reach the scheme on Facebook.
- For suggestions on how to improve the programme.
- To share your testimonies with other volunteers, Nigerians, and the rest of the World about the significance of the job initiative programme.
“I’m happy I’m witnessing a new Nigeria,” Mr. Vincent, one of the volunteers in Akwa Ibom State told NpowerNG Solutions recently
- To be Npower Reporter in your Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) by sharing photos of you and what you’re currently engaged in. For instance, we’ve N-Agro Volunteers, who share agro-pictures of their activities in their farm settlement. You can do the same whether you’re Npower Teach, Npower VAIDS, or Npower Health.
Npower Nigeria is a programme designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria to engage 500,000 Nigerian young graduates who are unemployed.
Npower Nigeria jobs are temporary. It last for two years.
Currently, it is empowering 200,000 Nigerians, who are between the ages of 18 and 35.
Npower Job Scheme is one of the four cardinal areas of Social Investment Programme (SIP)of the ruling party, All Progressive Party.