2017 Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Processes | Application Requirements
Nigerian Immigration on May 22 announced vacancies in its various cardre. And released guidlines on application process
This is how to apply for the online recruitment
NIS Registration Requirements
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian
2. You must have a valid e-mail address
3. Active phone number
4. Passport photograph
5. Age range 18-30; 18-26; 18-25
6. Hight 1.65m for males; 1.60m for females
7. 0.87m (at least) chest measurement for men
8. University degree for the post of Assistant Superintendent of immigration (ASI), and must be between 18-30 years.
9. HND for the post of Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) ,and must be 18-30years
10. NCE or OND for the post of Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) , and must be between 18-26years.
11. O’Level for Immigration Assistant (IA) , and must be between the ages of 18-25
12. Applicants must be medically sound.
13. Others are referees
Step by Step Guide on How to Apply on NIS Official Job portal
1. Enter through the official URL, which is http://www.nisrecruitment.org.ng/
Bad guys are out there, please apply through the official website. Don’t bribe anyone APPLICATION IS FREE!
2. On the home page click on REGISTER
3. It takes you to the entry level page, which contains the positions where vacancies exist
4. Look at the one you qualified for,under it click on “APPLY HERE”
5. It takes you to registration page, where you’re expected to use a valid email address, first name, surname and you create password.
6. Click on APPLY. Your profile will be generated with details you just filled.
7. A confirmation link will be sent to your email. Check your inbox, if it’s not there ,then check your SPAM FOLDER (for gmail); JUNK (for yahoomail)
8. CIick on the link. Enter your email and password if it’s not automatically filled. If its filled, then click on proceed.
9. There are nine pages for the post of ASI: Fill all the pages, and always Click on save below the page when you’re done with page so as not to loose anything in case of bad internet connection, power supply.
10. The last page is LOCK DATA.
Before you click on it please ensure to check and cross check your details from the first page to 7th page before you click on lock.
When you lock, it means you won’t be able to make any correction or edit your data, Never again.
Click on lock if you’re satisfied.
11. Dashboard pops up right away containing your CONFIRMATION SLIP, and GUARANTORS FORM (GF)
The GF should be signed by an officer of immigration not below the rank of Chief Superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalent in other paramilitary, military and others.
You can check your inbox for CONFIRMATION EMAIL acknowledging your NIS Application with your unique application ID.
All the best!
Source: NpowerNG Solutions