It’s security advisable to Change your npvn login password most especially if you’ve shared your details publicly, or you think your login details have been compromised.
Simplest ways to change your login password on www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
1) Enter the N-Power dedicated volunteers’ portal through www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
2) Log-in with your username and password
3) Click on the change password on the homepage of your NPVN Portal
4) Type your current password and new password you want.
5) Re-enter the new password, make sure it corresponds with the new password you typed in 4 above.
6) Click on update Password to save the change.
To confirm your new password, logout, then log-in again. This time use your new password.
For security reasons, you’re highly advised to keep your Npower Login details. It’s not something you should share with strangers, or those you do not know.
Infobase Team warns that you should stop sharing your BVN in the comment section. Your BVN contains everything about you, don’t share them.