N-Power Volunteers tablets are the gadgets that have been provided by the Federal Government in partnership with Bank of Industry. Npower gadgets are devices to assist the successful applicants (N-power Volunteers) in the discharge of their duties.
This is the guide on how to select your preferred N-Power device from NPVN portal. The processes are straight forward. This guide will only be applicable if you already have N-Power Verified Logo in your NPVN Portal
(1) Login through the dedicated website for successful npower candidates, N-Power Volunteers Network, via http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
(2) Click on any of the three programmes: N-Teach, N-Health, and N-Agro. Make sure you click on the one that is applicable to you.
(3) Use your phone number as your username and any of your name as your password, that’s for those who have not changed their username and password. If you’ve have changed that, then use whatever login details that working for you.
(4) You’re taken to your home page of your NPVN portal. If your verification has been authenticated in Abuja, then you should see N-Power Verified Logo in your portal. One of the significance of the logo is that the list of N-Power gadgets will be in your portal for you to select your preferred choice.
(5) Beside the N-Power verified logo is “Click Here to select your device” Click on it.
(6) You’re taken to the instruction page “Please read the information carefully and ensure you understand it before proceeding.”
(7) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “PROCEED TO DEVICE SELECTION”
(8) Take your time to critically study the devices before choosing one. Each device contains specs and prices applicable, and the amount that would be deducted from your monthly stipend, if the device exceeds the Tool Grant by the Federal Government.
After going through all the devices and their specs, click on your preferred device.
Scroll down to click on Support information if you’re interested to know the dedicated location for collection/support centres.
(9) Click on Select device
(10) If you’re sure you want to proceed, click on Proceed on the pop message Are you sure you want this device?
The N-power devices are supported by Bank of Industry, so ensure you go through the Terms and Conditions guiding the selection, acquisition, and the use of the device.
(11) If you agree by the terms and conditions, then scroll down to click on “AGREE” If you’re not, then click on cancel. But I’m sure more than 99.9% of N-Power successfully candidates will click Agree.
(12) The information of the device you’ve selected is uploaded, Please click CONFIRM SELECTION to finalize this selection
That’s all, a copy of the receipt will be sent to your email.
To be check the device you picked, log out, and re-login again, what you see at your portal homepage beside then-Power Verified Logo is Click Here To See Device Selected If you click on it, you’ll see the device you earlier selected.
This N-Power Device selection processes is for those who have verified logo in their portal.
If you’ve already selected yours, wait for communication from npower on the pickup date and collection centres
If you’re still having challenges on how to select your device, let’s know or…
Don’t miss Infobase Articles on N-Power.
Click here to see all our past articles about N-Power including list of Npower devices, their specs and prices
You might want to follow us for more N-Power updates, news, entertainment and research: