TO: SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT-MEDIA&PUBLICITY TO VICE PRESIDENT, MR. LAOLU AKANDE
FROM: SUCCESSFUL NPOWER APPLICANTS
We understand the complexity involve in the entire process of shortlisting N-Power Corps members, physical verification, compilation of information (corps members personal and bank details) and subsequent payment to verified and deployed members.
That notwithstanding Sir, the snail speed with which this process is been executed is negatively affecting us now.
Even iron will slack when over stretched.
Many have left the menial jobs they were earning little income from when they were absorbed into this programe.
There has been so much uncertainty in the minds of the so called “shortlisted” applicants as many do not know their fate as we write.
The aforementioned reasons necessitate this appeal.
Our demands are as follows:
- The list of successful and of unsuccessful N-Power corps members from the physical verification should be published. This will enable members know their fate.
- The process of payment of stipends both for the months of December and January be fast track.
- There is a need for an ORIENTATION as corps members in the N-Health, N-Agro etc do not know their duty at their respective PPA’s.
- The mode of dissemination of information as relates to the N-Power programe be clearly defined.
- The distribution and issuance of the N-Power tablets should not be forgotten.
Do accept our appeal as we wish our amiable president speedy recovery.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Long live the N-Power program!
Muhammad Yahaya Nachi
Israel Bubaraye Wellington
To sign this petition, drop your name.