Npower Osun: How to print your deployment letter
Osun Npower Deployment Letter
Since Npower released the first batch list of 200,000 successful applicants, Osun State Government through Job Desk Office launched a special portal for successful applicant from the state.
The aim of the portal was for applicants within the Osun to update their details “so as to help in the deployment.”
|Specific Instructions to the participants in State of Osun
All the N – Power Successful applicants in the State of Osun are required to supply the following for Updating purpose and also information to assist the concerned Agencies in the deployment of the applicants to appropriate and relevant Places of Primary Assignment(PPA).
After the above, you can now print your deployment letter.
This is how candidates from Osun State can print their deployment letter
Six easy steps on how to print Npower deployment letter
- Click on http://mdas.osun.gov.ng/npower/ on any browser of your choice, preferably Mozilla, Chrome, or Explorer for a better user experience.
- Below the page, you’ll find CONTINUE, click on it to proceed to the next page.
- On the next page, there is pop up box where you’re expected to enter your phone number (the phone number you used during updating of your profile).
- Click on submit.
- Wait for some seconds for the portal to bring up your deployment letter.
- Click on PRINT if your system is connected to a printer.
Deployed candidates are expected to report and start working immediately at their various Places of Assignment (PPA) posting letter and Induction/Orientation Programme will be communicated through this site and other communicative means (i.e. Electronics media)
Sample of Osun Npower Deployment Letter
30th January 2017
POSTING OF SUCCESSFUL FGN N-POWER CANDIDATES
2. You are expected to report to the Head Teacher/Principal/Head of Section of the above with immediate effect. Please note that your Head Teacher /Principal/ Head of Section will forward the date of your assumption of duty to this Board/Agency for further necessary action.
3, I am to add that your conditions of service is subject to the
4. Please accept my hearty congratulations on your selection programme.
Contact Osun Npower
For further information, complaints and enquiries:
Call will only be entertained between 8.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.