- Npower begins payment of December salary
- List of states that have started receiving Npower December stipend
Payment of N-Power Volunteer Corps stipends has commenced
The Federal Government’s social investment programme, Npower, has begun the payment of December stipends to the first batch of the 200,000 applicants.
In a facebook post, Npower team says that all successfully verified beneficiaries who have provided bank accounts are being processed for payment.
“Some beneficiaries have received their first stipends today. The process will continue and some will receive their stipends after the public holiday, starting from Tuesday, 3rd of January, 2017.”
You might also like: 12 Cogent Reasons Why Your Npower December Salary Is Pending and what to do
List of states that have started receiving Npower December stipend
In an N-Power discussion room on facebook, N-Power Community, some applicants say payment has started, “but I think it’s going to be gradual process.”
- Rivers State: Reuben Okwa said he’s been alerted. Ogwu John also confirmed payment in Rivers State. Another applicant from Obio Akpor, Rivers confirmed the payment of the December stipend.
- Adamawa State: “Some banks in Adamawa received npower payment alert today,” Akila Dengula Saminu said N-Power Community on Facebook.
- Delta State: “My bank account na gbamgbam! Delta State alert don show,” Aninta Iyke said.
- Osun State: Some people were alerted on January 6, 2017, while others are yet to get.
- Katsina State: Some applicants have been alerted while others are yet to be alerted.
- Ogun State: Some applicants have started receiving alert in Ogun State, Onikanni Simbiat says on N-Power Community.
- Kano State: Nafiu Usman said he received Npower stipend today, January 6, 2017.
- Kaduna State: Abdulmutalib Oziebe confirmed this afternoon.
- Oyo State: “I just got alert, Npower Oyo State, Ido Local Government,” Akinlabi Azeez writes.
- Borno State
Applicants are advised to be patient if they’re yet to receive their payment, it’ll definitely get to everyone who followed the instructions of the Npower Team.
It’d be recalled that the Media Aid of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, Mr. Laolu Akande, said consistently that applicants would receive December salary, if they’re verified and updated their npvn portal to reflect their banking details.
An applicant from Cross River State confirmed the payment by posting a screen shot of payment alert he got from his bank.
In the meantime, the team has urged successful applicants to “take their virtual training on the NPVN platform seriously over this period.
“States which are yet to conclude the physical verification process are encouraged to do so.”
If you didn’t make the first batch list, you’re encouraged to await the release of the 300,000 second batch to be released this year.
We’ll keep you updated.