Last update: January 05, 2018 (Time:11:40AM)
Infobase will never ask for your npower login details or any of your personal details because we are not npower employees, and we’re not commissioned to handle any login issues. As such we urge you NEVER to share your personal details with anyone.
NPVN: Npower Volunteer Network: How to update your bank account details in https://npvn.npower.gov.ng
Npower successful applicants can add their bank account details by entering the through http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
We’ll show you the step-by-step guides on how to easily update your bank account number in your Npower Volunteer Network, NPVN portal.
But first, take note of the following:
To get the best result or have smooth user experience, use either laptop or desktop or any other device with wider screen size.
Use any of the following browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Explorer, or
Two simplest methods to add bank account number to npvn portal
- Enter the official npower website designed for those that made the first batch 2000, 000 at http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
- The home page of npvn contains Teach, Health, and Agro Click on the one that’s applicable to you.
- Clicking on any of the above programmes will bring up a sign in page for you to gain access to the npvn portal.
- Use the login details that worked for you during the online assessment test.
|Npower login tips
Login tips: User Name: Your phone number
Password: Any of your other names should workfor password. If none worked, it’s could mean a technical problem, in that case contact npower selection team.
If your login is successful, you’re taken to your portal home page.
(5) Click on Set up your bank account for your monthly salary at the centre of the portal: Set up account
(6) Use the drop-downs option to select your bank, enter your account name, your account number, the system will automatically upload your BVN.
(7) Click on Update account
You might also like:
What is NPVN Portal?
NPVN portal is a dedicated portal designed by N-Power for the successful npower applicants. If you’re shortlisted for Npower programme you’ll have access to the portal.
NPVN portal is designed for the successful applicants to update their personal information, bank details and other useful information about the applicants.
Incase You Missed It:
Npower recruitment is THE MOST FAIREST, so NEVER bribe anyone. If you didn’t make the first batch, you could be on the next 350,000 yet to be published. Don’t offer bribe to anyone. Report anyone who asked for bribe.
All the best.
Infobase has more on npower, so join our social media platform to get the updates:
Have you been able to login? If no what challenges are you facing?
Drop your views.