First batch of 200,000 N-Power applicants to start getting SMS Nov.21
President Buhari congratulates 200,000 successful applicants in the first batch
After so much suspense cum delay, the Federal Government has finally published the names of the successful 200,000 Npower applicants in the first batch of the social investment programme.
If you’ve been selected, so what’s next?
Head straight to your npower portal to update your bank account details and read through the modules
The names of the successful applicants are published on the official portal of npower
This followed a promise made by the Buhari-led government on November 20, 2016 that beginning from November 21, names of the successful applicants would be made public after it said 200,000 had been shortlisted some days back without any authentication or proof.
Attention: Check how much Npower beneficiaries will earn as monthly salary and when
The names of applicants who made the first batch have been segmented into states. To check if you made the first batch, scan through and click on the state applicable to you.
Check your name here
- Abia State Npower selection List
- Adamawa Npower selection list
- Akwa-Ibom Npower selection List: Check your name here
- Anambra Npower selection list
- Bauchi NPower shortlisted applicants
- Bayelsa Npower successful applicants
- Benue Npower shortlisted applicants
- Borno Npower successful candidates
- Cross River Npower selection list
- Delta State Npower shortlisted candidates
- Ebonyi Npower shortlisted candidates
- Edo state Npower selection list
- Ekiti Npower Selection List
- Enugu Npower shortlisted applicants
- FCT-Abuja Npower selection list
- Gombe Npower shortlisted candidates
- Imo State Npower selection list
- Jigawa State Npower selection list
- Kaduna Npower shortlisted candidates
- Kano Npower selected applicants
- Katsina Npower selected applicants in first batch
- Kebbi Npower first selected applicants
- Kogi Npower shortlisted applicants
- Kwara Npower shortlisted candidates
- Lagos Npower selected candidates
- Nasarawa Npower successful applicants
- Niger State Npower selection list
- Ogun State list of shortlisted candidate
- Ondo Npower List of shortlisted applicants
- Oyo State list of successful candidates in Npower
- Osun Sate Npower list of shortlisted candidates
- Plateau State list of shortlisted candidates in Npower
- Rivers Npower list of shortlisted candidates
- Sokoto Npower list of successful candidates
- Taraba State Npower selection list
- Yobe State Npower selection list
- Zamfara State Npower list of successful applicants
- 200,000 Nigerians selected to start work as teachers, agric & health workers in their communities December 1, 2016
- Names of successful first batch participants to be posted on N-Power Portal
All is now set for the deployment of 200,000 unemployed graduates selected in the first batch of the Buhari administration’s plan to hire half a million Nigerians.
In a press release signed by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity In the Office of the Vice President says.
Mr. Laolu Akande says the names would also be published this week on the N-Power internet portal, while the participants would start receiving SMS messages informing them of their selection as from Monday November 21, 2016.
While the 200,000 have been selected about two weeks ago, their names have now been sent to state governments and the FCT who would deploy them to their specific programme assignments.
State governments and the FCT are also encouraged to post the names of the successful first batch applicants in their local government areas while there would be further public announcements.
Between now and the end of the month, the states and the FCT would be engaged in deploying the graduates who would formally start working and earning their stipends on December 1, 2016.
Of the 200,000 first batch, 150,000 of them would teach, 30,000 would work in the Agric sector and 20,000 in Healthcare delivery covering the three specific programme assignments.
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is an expression of President Muhammadu Buhari’s commitment to invest in the human capital development of Nigerian citizens, particularly our young people. The N-Power programmed is also an innovative means to enhance ailing public services in the area of basic education
and primary healthcare. Also in the agric sector, it is aimed at achieving self-sufficiency by giving our farmers relevant advisory services.
The Federal Government of Nigeria hereby congratulates all 200,000 successful applicants in the first batch, and they are encouraged to take this opportunity seriously by learning the skills that will brighten their future. They are also implored to serve their communities with commitment and dedication.
For those who have not been selected at this time, there is a waiting list based on the total number of applicants, and subsequent batches will absorb more of the qualified applicants.
All together, the N-Power will engage and train 500,000 young unemployed graduates. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year duration that engages graduates in their immediate communities, where they will assist in improving the inadequacies in the education, health, and agriculture sectors.
The 500,000 graduates under the N-Power Corps programme will be trained in skills that will enable them exit after two years to economically viable job and business opportunities.
As part of the programme, the participants would own tablets that will contain information necessary for their specific engagements, as well as information for their continuous training and developments.
Participants will be provided teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 main focus areas, and will be paid a monthly stipend of N30,000 during the programme.
The 4 main focus areas are in basic education, agriculture extension services, public health and community education (civic and adult education).
Besides the N-Power programme for undergraduates, there are other schemes for non-graduates. These are: N-Power Knowledge, which would select 25,000 young Nigerians and N-Power Build 75,000, all of
whom shall be trained and paid during the duration of the scheme.
Laolu Akande Senior Special Assistant on Media & Publicity In the Office of the Vice President November 20, 2016
Check infobase out on: