This ebook: Building Blocks for Theoretical Computer Science is designed for students and instructors in computer science and programming.
Some of the benefits you get from reading this free ebook are:
- You will know how to read and write mathematical proofs, which is one of the foundation to learning and being a sound computer scientist.
- You will know how to create theoretical designs for algorithms, and know how to prove that those designs work correctly.
- This ebook will teach you the mastering of designing and debugging programmes.
- It will help you to be successful in practical programming course.
- This free ebook by Margaret M. Fleck simplifies proofs; and will teach you the basics of proofs and how to write proofs.
Title: Building Blocks for Theoretical Computer Science
Author: Margaret M. Fleck
Date of Publication: January 1, 2013
No of pages: 271
Click on the download link to get a copy
About the author
Margaret M.Fleck is a Research Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science, University of Illinois.
Her research interests include computational linguistics, computer vision, and programming language tools to support language and vision research. Right now, she’s working on unsupervised algorithms that learn word boundaries from transcribed speech.
Her complete downloadable CV is available here
You want more Free Ebooks? Check them out here