Wema Bank is a large financial services provider that has been in the banking industry continuously for the past 71 years. It is the oldest indigenous commercial bank in Nigeria.
The bank was established on May 2, 1945, as a private limited liability company, and was granted commercial banking activities during the same year.
Wema Bank converted to a Public Limited Liability Company in 1987.
Wema Bank was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1990.
From Mobile Banking Watch…
Happy 71-year of banking anniversary
- GuaranteedSoloAds for $20
- 100% USA traffic
- Promote your products and services with SoloAds and get 200+ Clicks, 40+ optins
- Guaranteed unique visitors
- Guaranteed optins/subscribers
- 100% tier/ e-mail traffic
- Starts same day purchased
- Easier, faster, and more affordable
How it Works
This involves three steps:
Place your order
Order will be processed and a form will be sent for you to fill out which will include your email title, email ad, and your link.
A tracking link will be set up for you to monitor and track the number of clicks
You’ll get email message when the solo ads starts and after the solo ad is completed, your solo ad will be checked to assure satisfaction.
Product Price: $20